Address: No. 15 Daqiao Group, Erqiao Village, Wantou Town, Guangling District, Yangzhou City Telephone: 0514-87291926
Contact: Mr. Chen Mobile: 18952519300
With the improvement of people's living standards, more and more people choose jade gifts as gifts to their friends and family, but some jade gifts on the market are counterfeit, do you know? Below we will take you through the four methods of counterfeiting, hoping to have a guiding effect on your purchase.
1. Enhancing transparency: It is important to know that not all jadeite rough is of good texture. For some jadeite rough with dark color and poor transparency, in order to increase its value, it will be enhanced by increasing its light transmittance. Transparency.
2. Mosaic deceit: Some merchants will inlaid a good-quality emerald in the inferior jadeite rough opening, and use this illusion to deceive buyers. Therefore, you must be cautious when buying rough jadeite stones, and pay special attention to whether there are any traces of adhesion in the openings. Do not buy anything that is not right, so as not to be deceived.
3. Create artifacts: Jade rough stones usually have some defects such as damage, cracks, black spots, and some are particularly serious. In order not to affect the sales value, merchants will disguise the appraisers by creating artifacts to cover these defects. These illusions usually manifest as writing on jadeite rough, sticking tape, applying ink or peeling without polishing, etc., so you should be more careful when identifying this situation.
4. Make fake leather: In order to make the inferior jade rough stone pretending to be tall, the fakers really do not let go of anything. For example, to make fake leather, let's take a look at the practice of fake leather, take some weathered layers of the jade leather shell, and then weather them and crush them, mix them into quartz sand, and then stick them on the surface of the jade rough stone by colloid. But after all, fake skin is a fake skin with obvious distinguishing features. For example, the epidermis does not have fine grains arranged naturally.
5. Dyeing false color: This method is usually used for some jade roughs with good texture but poor color. Make a cut on the emerald rough, then apply green material, and then stitch the cut. When they are trading, they know where the color is applied, and they will deliberately make a cut in the original location, so when you see the green jadeite, you will be deceived by this illusion. Therefore, before they make an incision, they must first observe the whole body of the jadeite stone to see if there are traces of adhesion of the god horse to prevent being fooled.
The above are the five methods of identifying fake jade gifts introduced by Guangling Yudiao Crafts Factory in Yangzhou City. For more information, please visit our website, we are ready to serve you!